Welcome to the Online Alliance, Members Authority Website!

You have been invited to these call Recordings by >>> the Online Alliance

.

On this page, you will find the recordings of our Mindset, Mechanics & Money – Daily Power-Up Call. This page is updated DAILY and therefore you can use it to market FRESH content daily with your UNIQUE Members link to your List and throughout Social Media.

Click on the Image below for TODAY’s Call Recording

We invite you to attend or live calls that are hosted daily. Here are the schedule and Link Details;

Daily Community Call on Mindset, Mechanics, and Money

This call is one of the most important calls that you can attend on a Daily basis. If you've heard of the Pareto Principal it refers to the 80/20 Rule. Consider this 80% of your success in life and business will come down to 'personal & professional development, the other 20% will be Mechanics.

On this call, you'll develop the thinking to support the behavior and actions of an efficient, effective and savvy business owner ( we refer to this as the business owner mindset ).

x

x

Hosted Daily on Monday to Saturday AEST Sydney at 10 am AEST

Hosted Daily in the USA Sunday to Friday at 8 pm Eastern


Call Recordings

Wednesday 1st August 2018

Tuesday 31st July 2018

Monday 30th July 2018

digital box